• Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Athanasios
    Result: nothing
    What error message are you getting?

Comment

• Originally Posted by masteryoda34
      What error message are you getting?
      That the "original disc was not detected in the required minimum time".

Mind that i have "suspend disc rotation" option enabled (when using CureROM).

Other error messages are "Emulation software detected", but ony when i use Alcohol and DT alone (without ASR or CureROM). For SR7.Stop, it says that "security module was not activated", and you can jump to a SecuROM page that tells you "SR7.Stop emulation program detected. Deactivate it to continue".

At least, as i said, the trick with the "insert disc to launch, then take it out to launch game to another pc" works, so, i save another 50 euros.......
      Last edited by Athanasios; 04.05.2006, 13:39.

Comment

• The feature in CureROM "Suspend CD/DVD Autorun..." is used to stop the disc autoplaying (i.e. Running the disc menu or autoplaying the game)... not to stop the disc from "rotating".

There have been a lot of reports that some of the SecuROM errors are related to tampered rgistry keys... (i.e. Modifiy the access rights of some registry keys which SecuROM searches for.)
        Have you modified any registry keys?

"Original disc was not detected in the required minimum time"
        This sounds like a bad image to me...
        Mail:
        curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Comment

• The image is ok, burnt with latest Alcohol 120% and DPM set to 2x (High), same for rest reading speed.

As for registry keys, i did have played with them even from 1.01 version cause i thought LAN games with same registry keys wouldn't work, but i was mistaken so, the key is restored back to its original value. It's an 100% ok restored key, since i can play online without problems (in order to play online they check your registry key).

What i can think of now is this:

Is there any way to load previous "drivers" for SecuROM, like the ones in patch 1.02??

Comment

• the "drivers" for each game that uses SecuROM are usually stored in the games main executable... so the only way you can use the older "drivers" is to revert back to patch 1.02
            Mail:

Comment

• The image is ok, burnt with latest Alcohol 120% and DPM set to 2x (High), same for rest reading speed.
              -1- What do you mean by : The image is ok ?

Can you post here a screenshot of your dpm data (you can use : MDS-Viewer V1.0 from 3rd Party Addons for V4-Series download area).

-2- Usually good dpm data for DVD shall be done at the highest speed possible, is it a DVD or a CD ?

-3- What do you mean by : burnt with Alcohol ?

Is it the image creation (so burnt is not appropriate) or did you create a backup containing DPM data ?

Olivier

Comment

• I hav a sulution for the people with the real disc!

If you ge the message: a security module cannot be activated. this program could not be exicuted.
                go to this web site and do what is says.
                It worked for me!
                SecuROM,Sony,Sony DADC,copy protection,cdrom,disc,dvd,dvd copy protection

Comment

• 1.04 won't work

with the coming of patch 1.04 game no longer works with curerom 2 gets error message:
                  A required security module cannot be activated.
                  This program cannot be executed (5000).

Comment

• Patch 1.04

After patching EaW to version 1.04 my CureRom 2 profile still works absolutly fine.

Comment

are u using the public beta? cause thats the version i'm using and i'm getting that error

Comment

• This is the one i'm using.

Comment

• CureROM 2.0.1 is here... http://www.curerom.net
                          I'm not saying that it will work, but give it a try...
                          Mail:

Comment

works with 2.01 now thanks

Comment

• I have been having a curious problem with EAW...before any updates, using CureRom 2.0 and DT 4.0.3 the game would only load properly about 1 in every 10 tries, saying Original Disc could not be founded or authenticated.
                              Today I got into the game and updated, figuring I have nothing to lose. I also then updated CureRom to version 2.1.
                              Now instead of that screen, I don't even get any response from EAW...CureRom says "Waiting for EAW" and then "Unloading AntiBlacklist measures" and then does nothing. Running Win XP. Any help would be oh so appreciated.

Comment

• I've tried using the latest curerom, but that doesn't work, it says to remove backup. and i've used anti-securerom but that doesn't work either.

Comment

Working...
                                X