No announcement yet.

EVERYTHING related to "Star Wars: Empire at War" goes in HERE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, still getting the ugly SecuROM error message on my side...

I use Alcoholo 120% (latest) with a very good image (High DPM, 2x, all settings ok), i tell CureROM 2.0 beta where the Alcohol is placed, but, when i run the game (through CureROM icon) i get this message from Alcohol Command Line:

"Loading Alcohol device drivers failed!
    Emulation options and native driver interface of Alcohol 120% will no be available!"

??????????????????????????????????

Comment

• mmm... might be a problem with Alcohol 120%...
      Unintall Alcohol 120% (Remove all settings),
      reboot your pc,
      install Alcohol 120% again,
      reboot your PC,
      Run Alcohol 120% at least once b4 trying to run the game (so Alcohol 120% can setup its virtual devices).
      Mail:
      curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Comment

• The case is that already use Alcohol with Fifa 06 and everything is ok.

Yet, ill give it a try and reply back.

Comment

• I don't see no ASR 1.2 Antiblacklist-Fixer at the downloads section of this site. Was it taken off or what?.
          The last of the best, the death of the rest. Hitman Forever...

Comment

• No, ASR is still in the download section...

http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/down...tegory&catid=2
            Mail:
            curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Comment

• Originally Posted by sYk0
              No, ASR is still in the download section...

http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/down...tegory&catid=2
              I don't see it and it's not the cache I loaded the page with 3 different browsers, mozilla, opera and IE and there ain't nothing related to ASR
              The last of the best, the death of the rest. Hitman Forever...

Comment

• Originally Posted by IcarusV2X
                I don't see it and it's not the cache I loaded the page with 3 different browsers, mozilla, opera and IE and there ain't nothing related to ASR
                I can see it, it's the 2nd:
                Securom_loader V1.2 - !!NEW VERSION!!

AntisecuROM (Loader), ASR, = SecuROM Loader
                I already heard ASL, too.
                Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

• Heh, ASR . Couldn't see it either, now i got its acronym.

Anyway, i see no light in the tunnel so far. Yet, what curerom's creators should take in account is that EaW patch 1.04 patch is coming soon. They announced it for coming week.........so, can we expect a new update of SecuROM too?

Just take this in account before releasing curerome 2.0

Comment

• Originally Posted by Athanasios
                    Anyway, i see no light in the tunnel so far. Yet, what curerom's creators should take in account is that EaW patch 1.04 patch is coming soon. They announced it for coming week.........so, can we expect a new update of SecuROM too?

Just take this in account before releasing curerome 2.0
                    You will never stay ahead of it for long, you get blacklisting, it gets fixed, they re-blacklist again, it get's fixed again ...... no point in holding off a release because someone might blacklist again tomorrow, no matter how long you wait, as soon as a fix is released they will be working to unfix it

Comment

• Originally Posted by joeboy
                      You will never stay ahead of it for long, you get blacklisting, it gets fixed, they re-blacklist again, it get's fixed again ...... no point in holding off a release because someone might blacklist again tomorrow, no matter how long you wait, as soon as a fix is released they will be working to unfix it
                      Yup, that's true. Until developers stop updating blacklists in every patch ofcourse .

Back to the point, can someone help me out with 1.03? I tried everything......but everything had also a problem:

1. Cureron 2.0: the Alcohol error message i posted above. Yet, as said, i have Fifa 06 playing on Alcohol drive normally......and the worst is, that a friend of mine told me that CureRom works for 1.03....

2. ASR 1.2: Well, that one told me that neither Daemon Tools nor Alcohol were installed . Is it because i didn't install these programs in their defaults paths?

3. SR7.Stop: Worked normally with 1.02, a simple "hide & restore", now nothing...

I'm even thinking of buying another copy, but it's 50 euros here........geez.....

Comment

2. ASR 1.2: Well, that one told me that neither Daemon Tools nor Alcohol were installed . Is it because i didn't install these programs in their defaults paths?
                        As far as I know, ASR doesnt have this error message...can you make a screenshot please ?

Comment

• Originally Posted by R!Co
                          As far as I know, ASR doesnt have this error message...can you make a screenshot please ?
                          Yep, my mistake. I meant DaemonScript. ASR (just tried again) simply won't load the game. I'm using Alcohol 120% image file & virtual drive as said, if that helps...

Comment

Originally Posted by Athanasios
                            can someone help me out with 1.03? I tried everything
                            Have you tried creating the disc image with DPM speed on high and/or using a different DVD reader/ different computer to create the image file?
                            the modern world:
                            net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Yep, my mistake. I meant DaemonScript. ASR (just tried again) simply won't load the game. I'm using Alcohol 120% image file & virtual drive as said, if that helps...
                              Well IMHO ASR works only with DT and not Alcohol drives...

Comment

• Originally Posted by R!Co
                                Well IMHO ASR works only with DT and not Alcohol drives...
                                Well, i tried everything once again........

1. DT + ASR
                                2. DT + CureROM (both renamed and non-renamed)
                                3. DT + DaemonScript
                                4. Alcohol 120% + ASR
                                5. Alcohol 120% + CureROM (both renamed and non-renamed)
                                6. SR7.Stop (this is immediately tracked down...)

Result: nothing .....Well, at least, as ive been told, if the game launches for once, then you can take out the original disc....this way i can set up LAN matches at least . Ill try to burn Alcohol's image to a dvd, and see if it can start a game too, as the original dvd.
                                Last edited by Athanasios; 03.05.2006, 23:15.

Comment

Working...
                                X